Granny's Wave Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Granny’s Wave Cowl is great for those cold days ahead. Stay warm in style! The granny wave stitch is a cross between a chevron and a granny stitch, and it creates a lovely look, especially when worked in 2 colors. The fringe on the bottom of this cowl really pulls it into the modern Boho look. Enjoy! Size: 28″ around, 12″ long, plus fringe Yarn: Crystal Palace Mini Mochi, Evening Shade 352, Color A, 2 skeins Crystal Palace Min Mochi, Morning Light 350, Color B, 2 skeins Hook: US-G/6, 4.0mm Gauge: 19 sts x 10 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc Other supplies: yarn needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 sts x 10 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size28″ around, 12″ long, plus fringe
Find this project and more like it in 22 Free Crochet Patterns for Cowls and Neck Warmers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Sunset Blanket
- Spring Wall Hanging
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark A Smile
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home