Granny Stripe Tree Skirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Tree skirts just add that little extra something to your tree decorations. This skirt takes the traditional granny square stitch and makes it a trio of holiday colors. Give yourself the perfect base for your Christmas presents to nestle on this year. Size: 56″ across Yarn: Red Heart With Love, worsted weight, 100% Acrylic, 198 g/370 yds Holly Berry 1909, Color A: 2 skeins Evergreen 1621, Color B: 2 skeins Eggshell 1101, Color C: 2 skeins Hook: US-J/10, 6.0mm Gauge: 12 sts by 7 rows = 4″ in dc Other supplies: Yarn Needle"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts by 7 rows = 4″ in dc
Finished Size56″ across
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home