Granny Ripple Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Granny Ripple Wrap is a large, warm wrap great for cool evenings. It mixes the granny stitch and the ripple to create the granny ripple. The ombre coloring is really brought out by the stitch. Large tassels at the end bring some interest to the wrap. Size: 72″ x 20″ Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Hook: US-J/10, 6.0mm Gauge: 12 sts by 7 rows = 4″ in dc Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain dc – double crochet sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts by 7 rows = 4″ in dc
Finished Size72″ x 20″
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home