Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The glorious springtime blanket is another version of the new springtime soft shells crochet blanket pattern. Change up the crochet edge to create a completely different look. This pattern also uses two versions of the v stitch to achieve a beautiful look and feel. This pattern is a four-row repeat to create the luxurious crochet pattern. Each row is starts with a Chainless starting stitch. For instance, use the Chainless Double Crochet rather than a Chain 3. Use the Chainless Single Crochet rather than a Chain 1. The foundational row uses the No Chain Double Crochet rather than a chain of stitches and row of double crochet. For your convenience, here is a video on the No Chain Double Crochet Stitch. Use Stitch Markers after each four-row repeat. This will help be able to tell what row pattern you are on when you pick your work back up."
NotesCrochet Pattern comes with video tutorial too.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe blanket is worked in multiples of 5 + 7. Therefore, if you would like the blanket wider or narrower, make sure that the foundational row of stitches is divisible by 5. Then add 7. For instance, this blanket is 195 + 7 stitches, which equals 202 stitches. Adjust the length by just stopping on after any one of the four row repeats.
Finished SizeThe overall size of the blanket is 52 inches wide X 66 inches long.
- Chartreuse Caron Simply Soft Total of 9.5 skeins or 2,995 yards.
- Chocolate Caron Simply Soft Total of 1 skein 315 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home