Frankenstein Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Frankenstein's monster is one of the most classic Halloween icons of them all. He's creepy. He's scary, but he's also kind of cute, right? These patterns are more fun and cute than creepy and scary. Make yourself a pair of earrings or a set of coasters that will really dress up your decorations for Halloween or all year round if you're into that sort of thing."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2.25 mm: 1″ x 1″ = 10 scs x 10 rows
G: 4.5” x 4.5” = 19 dcs x 9 rows
Finished SizeFor earrings, height: 2" (not including findings) width: 1.5"
- Jump rings
- Metal French hooks
- Jewelry pliers
- Puffy paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home