Four Sixths Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I really love math. I’ve found it to be very useful as a designer, especially geometry. So, this pattern is named for its shape: it’s four sixths of a hexagon, which makes a great shape for a wrap! Enjoy some math and keep the chill off with this lovely Four Sixths Wrap made with Kreamer Yarns!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 sts x 11 rows = 4” [10 cm] in hdc
Finished Size22″ long – one size fits most
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 14 Rope Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home