Flower Puff Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own Flower Puff Shawl which is a beautiful triangle shawl featuring flower stitches. The flowers are made with puff stitches, hence the name. Unlike most triangle shawls, this shawl has a somewhat rounded shape instead of deeper V. This makes the shawl perfect to wear up front. This shawl is made with a gradient yarn cake (fingering weight) but can be made with any yarn. The pattern includes a step-by-step video tutorial which you can find on YouTube."
NotesShawl can be made as big as you want by simply repeating the rows.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
17 stitches and 10 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet (US)
Finished Sizeone size fits all
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home