We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Tricolor Tote has so many fun details - changing stitch patterns, fun tassels, braided handles - but its soft color palette and orderly structure bring balance to this fast and fun (and free!) crochet pattern! The Tricolor Tote was designed using Lion Brand Fast-Track, which is a really fun and unique yarn! Soft cotton/poly blend in a tape-like shape, it’s like crocheting with your favorite t-shirts. And I love the look it gives projects! This tote is also another pattern on my never-ending search for the ideal bag handles. I’ve tried many different methods over the years, but I think this is the first time I’ve tried braids! This yarn lends itself really well to these braided handles, with only a tiny bit of stretch, lots of strength, and some great color play that ends in tassels! If this handle style isn’t to your taste, you can always add pre-purchased handles, or crochet your own using the linked tutorial! For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/tricolor-tote/"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size16" wide x 13" high excluding handle, laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Remembrance Poppy Brooch
- Jack O’lantern Pumpkin Face Crochet Dog Bandana
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Motivational Sign
- C2c Tiny Jack-o-lantern Cup Afghan Square
- Ikea Inspired Dollhouse Lamp
- Needlework: Leaf
- Felt Holly Christmas Napkin Rings
- Jean Dreams Tote
- How To Make A Pencil Case Out Of Paper?
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home