The Snow Drifter Chunky Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This chunky crochet blanket pattern makes a perfect timeless baby shower gift, but once you feel how soft it is, there's no way you won't want to make one for yourself too! You'll have the simple repeat memorized after the first row, making this a great project for Netflix-watching or girlfriend chatting. The pattern explains how to make larger sizes and it works up super quickly in Bernat Blanket Yarn. Make this soft, chunky throw for your favorite baby (or adult!) today."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 st in pattern = 4”
4.5 rows = 4”
Gauge is not critical for this pattern.
Finished Size35 x 46”. To adjust the size, see original post.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Pastel Easter Wall Decor
- Rustic DIY Easter Decor
- Gorgeous Burlap Ribbon Cross
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home