Super Fast Little Purse
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"First of all! Many thanks to all my friends and viewers for the complements and appreciation. I am very glad to see my progress and appreciating my things hope that my next pattern you also like and view your feelings to the comment. I will showing you a small purses design for the little girls to adult size. These purse designs are not made only for the little ones but you have also used for yours coin collecting or other many using in your home. As you're planning to change your wardrobe for spring, you should look at your accessories, too. Changing your purse is the easiest way to update your outfit with a best selection of crochet purse patterns to choose from wearing."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWidth =8 inch. Length = 9 inch
5 dc x 3 row = 1 inch
- crochet worsted yarn
- crochet hook
- little cotton
- crochet needle
it is made in a round; first make starting chains and work in a round If you want to make the base of the purse in large size /plain shape, so continued 1 more increasing round and then work in around. It is very simple to making both purses .the handle section I made also in different, cause of sometime people not like a same pattern; they want o crocheting different works to others. I used a double crochet, single crochet stitches in this pattern, both stitches are very easy to crochet any things you want. I sew lining also, the lining method I adjust in the description. I hope you will enjoy and like to make this for your girls or gifting to others.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Tips for Sewing Your Own Wedding Dress
- Best Yarn for Amigurumi
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Chevron Spring Baby Cardigan
- Day at the Spa Washcloth
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Paper Treat Bag Patriotic Garland
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Be Brave Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home