Oversized Farm House Washcloths
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These oversized "Farm House Washcloths" work up very easily and there's even a pattern and a full video tutorial to help you along! Handmade washcloths make a thoughtful and long lasting gift for housewarming parties, showers or as a thank you gift. Grab some worsted weight cotton yarn, your Size H crochet hook and a bit of time and you can make these gorgeous kitchen accessories. Single crochet and chain stitches make up most of the pattern so it's a breeze!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarlett Bag
- In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
- Crochet Kangaroo Amigurumi
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Faux Leather Heart Bag
- Framed Dried Flowers
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Multistrand Knit Necklace
- Beginner Baby Hat Pattern With Sizes For The Whole Family
- Padded Laptop Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home