My Dolly Ruffle Ruana
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
'The Ruffle Ruana is a specially designed 18″ doll, free crochet pattern. This versatile piece is a quick project which makes it perfect for a quick gift. The versatility of this Ruffle Ruana crochet pattern is apparent with the images below. By changing the placement of your buttons, notions, or sewing it, you can change the style. Belted or sewn into a vest, you can really extend your doll’s wardrobe. Not to mention, you can easily increase the length and finish off by choosing from two different edgings. I’ve added some images toward the end) to help you experiment with button placement. One of them shows both buttons on the outside of the collar, but to achieve the same look as the cowl style, you will need one on the inside."
Editor note - This is a Celina Lane design on my new site CraftCoalition.com thank you!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 4” (10.16 cm) = 12 stitches, 10 rows
Finished Size15” (38.1 cm) length, 8.5” (21.59 cm) main body width, 2.5” (6.35 cm) front panel width
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
Peggy in Pink Flower Mandala
Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
Rainbow Daze Washcloth/ Dishcloth
Crocheted Stash Buster Basket
13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
Brown Butter Shawl
Crochet Mini Wrap
Delia Flower Crown
Crossed Afghan Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home