Greyson Baby Cardigan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Greyson Baby Cardigan is cute, unisex, and the perfect gift when paired with the Greyson Baby Blanket - or on its own! This sweet little crochet baby cardigan comes in 3 sizes, and can be customized for both boys and girls - just move the button band to the other front flap and sew the buttons on the other side! To be fair, I don’t think most new parents pay too much attention to that sort of thing, but this free crochet pattern has you covered either way. For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/greyson-baby-cardigan/"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 10 rows = 4″/10cm in dc
Finished Size0-3 mths; 3-6 mths (shown); 6-12 mths
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Flowering Cactus
- Rustrel Top
- Crochet Cactus Potholders
- Decoupaged Paper Mache Vases
- Unassuming Socks
- 6 Tips for Taking Your Crochet Outdoors for the Summer
- Crochet Baby Flip Flops Sandals Design
- Tie-Dye Pillow
- Beautiful Foam Ornamental Cabbage
- Beach Cottage Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home