Granny Square Cabin Rug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Granny Square Cabin Rug is thick and feels lovely under your feet! It fits perfectly in front of a standard sized exterior door and can be customized to whichever colors you like as well as whatever size you need. The Cabin Rug is constructed by holding two strands of yarn together. You will make 24 easy granny squares. The squares are whip stitched together and then a border is added. The stitches required for this pattern are chains, single crochets and slip stitches. Nothing fancy or difficult. Tutorial photos included."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches x 6 rows in single crochet
Finished Size23.25" x 33"
- Red Heart Super Saver - Medium Thyme
- Red Heart Super Saver - Woodsy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pot O' Gold Clay Pot Craft
- Flower Puppy Coloring Page
- Spirograph Mandala Coloring Page
- Abundance of Pineapples Adult Coloring Page
- Butterfly Tango Adult Coloring Page
- Toucan Coloring Page
- Graceful Flamingo Adult Coloring Page
- Indianapolis Canal Walk Coloring Page
- Plum Easy Patterns
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home