Easy Face Mask
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This DIY crochet face mask is so easy and written in child and adult sizes! The child size measures approx. 8 1/4″ wide by 4″ tall (not including ears). The adult size measures approx. 10″ wide by 5″ tall (not including ears). Cute and easy, this pattern works up fast and is great for beginners. Materials: -H hook, 5.0 mm -100% cotton yarn, I used I Love This Cotton in Rose Bud, Papaya and Bright Teal. -Blunt needle -Sewing needle and threading floss or thread -Bendable wire – Pillow cases or cotton fabric, whatever you have on hand -Iron -Optional: sewing machine (can also be hand sewn) -Extra pins to hold cloth in place when sewing"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home