Crochet New Cardigan
By: Irfanullah Khan from crochetcrosiahome.blogspot.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is gorgeous and lovely light color cardigan made the adult size. It is the medium large size jacket or cardigan. I am always making things for kids, cause of their work are not very lengthy nor difficult, and finished quickly in short time. The large size things got a lot of time to create and finished, but it is so difficult to write the details of the pattern. So, I am telling about this project that I made this within half of a month to complete, but you don’t confused it is very easy to starting and hope you will do this with in short time."
its free pattern not for sell any where.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugelength top to bottom = 24 inch. Width=16.5 inch
5 dc x 2 row = 1 inch
Finished Sizemedium large size
- crochet hook
- crochet yarn
- crochet needle
first of all I made the back side and using the double crochet stitch in 7 stitches and the next one made a puff stitch, this puff stitch is very easy to crochet I explain about the puff stitch in the pattern below, (it is the incomplete double crochet stitch twice, in the middle make a chain 1 and make another incomplete double crochet twice in the same stitch). It is very simple crocheted cardigan for the medium size adult and for the little girl’s teen agers. In top some rows I skipped or miss some stitches in a row for the armhole shape, then finished. The front side of the pattern to the same of the back side but little complicated to making the armhole shape and the v neck line shape. I write the pattern very easy to understand. After completing sew it very slowly and then make the edges in your own choice.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coral Bath Puff
- 10 Minutes Colorful Butterfly Applique
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- Pink Puff Crochet Face Scrubbie
- Color Wheel Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Garden Lace Shawl
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Painted Patriotic Decor
- Upcycled Box Party Tray
- All-American Upcycled Can
- DIY Captain America Notebook
- Upcycled Party Lanterns
- Jar Decorations for Summer
- Mason Jar Wedding Centerpieces
- Make Mosquito Repellent Candles
- Bug Jar That Glows in the Dark
- Custom Candles in a Jar Shape