Crochet Flower Hairband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Crochet Flower Hairband pretty and cute! Perfect for flower girls and of course your little girls to wear any special occasions in this Spring and Summer time. It is an adorable hair accessory for a fairy costume, too. The pattern is not too hard. With an easy and quick method to attach the florist wire to the flower, this pattern is really faster than you think. If you are not happy about using florist wire as a hairband, you can use a skinny plastic or steel headband to attach the crochet flowers."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not very important for this project.
- Light blue yarn (1-super fine, fingering weight / 100% Acrylic)
- Olive green color yarns (2-fine, sport weight / 100% Acrylic)
- Florist wire and tape
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
- Optional: Ribbon about 60″ long to tie on back.
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2017/05/crochet-flower-hairband/
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Tips for Sewing Your Own Wedding Dress
- Best Yarn for Amigurumi
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Chevron Spring Baby Cardigan
- Day at the Spa Washcloth
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Paper Treat Bag Patriotic Garland
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Be Brave Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home