Crochet Flower Hairband
By: Erangi Udeshika from crochetforyoublog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Crochet Flower Hairband pretty and cute! Perfect for flower girls and of course your little girls to wear any special occasions in this Spring and Summer time. It is an adorable hair accessory for a fairy costume, too. The pattern is not too hard. With an easy and quick method to attach the florist wire to the flower, this pattern is really faster than you think. If you are not happy about using florist wire as a hairband, you can use a skinny plastic or steel headband to attach the crochet flowers."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not very important for this project.
- Light blue yarn (1-super fine, fingering weight / 100% Acrylic)
- Olive green color yarns (2-fine, sport weight / 100% Acrylic)
- Florist wire and tape
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
- Optional: Ribbon about 60″ long to tie on back.
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2017/05/crochet-flower-hairband/
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Granny Square Crochet Shorts
- Cathedral Window Granny Square
- Multi Color Granny Slippers
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Easy ZigZag Crochet Hand Cloths
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- Super Fast Little Purse
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Coral Bath Puff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home