Baby Sandals Pattern
By: Irfanullah Khan from crochetcrosiahome.blogspot.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This new and stylish baby sandals pattern crocheted for babies are sweet accessory for your summer time for the small and cute girls. This adorable crochet sandals made in new and modern style for summer to protect babies’ foot and give happy. I made many of the baby sandals design for new born to other many sizes only share with you, and for share my new ideas for those who new and beginner crocheter want to learning and making things in home for the babies.These beautiful baby crochet sandals are such fun to make with the same video. The pattern offers two sizes, 0-3 months and 3- 6 months. These pairs baby flowers crochet sandals will look beautiful on little feet and make more stylish her personality.try and make for the little ones. Cool and airy for the summer with protection for little toes. We love and share free these little summer sandals."
written pattern with video tutroial
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 dc x 2 Row = 1 inch
Sole length: 9 cm
- 2 colors pale turquoise and dark magenta (light baby DK 100% acrylic)
- Crochet hook: 3 mm
- Piece of greeting Card for the sole
- Crochet needle for sewing
- 2 small buttons
I give you easy instructions for both sizes 0 – 3 months and 3 – 6 months’ chose two colors pale turquoise and dark magenta (light baby DK 100% acrylic)for these baby sandals pattern, you also chose another two colors for this pattern. I think both are colors perfect for the small items, made a complete matching baby set, crocheted the same baby dress and crocheted baby hat. All items are the same design and colors, made and share the same videos all the baby set items. These adorable and stylish baby sandals pattern crocheted for the small and cute princess. So! Please check out this easy pattern and watch my new ideas for the little ones. I hope you will enjoy and write about.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Granny Square Crochet Shorts
- Cathedral Window Granny Square
- Multi Color Granny Slippers
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Easy ZigZag Crochet Hand Cloths
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- Super Fast Little Purse
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Coral Bath Puff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home