Driftwood Oversized Hooded Poncho
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Cozy comfort meets eye catching style with this oversized hooded poncho. Not only will your poncho be noticed, you’re also sure to be warm and comfortable with the relaxed fit and easy wear. The simple stitch pattern creates a “knit-like” look and the construction is straight forward making it a fun project for fireside or tv crochet. You will use a size k crochet hook and simple chain and slip stitches to create the beautiful texture. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home