Crochet Shell N Picots Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Crochet Shell N Picots Scarf is a lightweight and airy scarf that makes especially with crochet picot and shell stitches. You only have to repeat 2 rows to make this scarf and it is very easy and fast pattern to crochet. I used one color of sport weight for this pattern, but you can use DK / worsted weight yarns, but the size of the scarf will change due to the yarn type you select."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 dc x 7.5 rows = 4″ with 4.5mm crochet hook.
Finished Size5″ wide and 51″ long
- Sport weight yarn (16 WPI / approx: 300 yards)
- 4.5mm crochet hook
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2016/08/crochet-shell-n-picots-scarf/
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home