We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you love keeping your tootsies warm, then these crochet loafers will do the trick. Find some time in your busy day to work up these cozy slippers. This is the best way to keep your feet nice and warm anytime of year. These free crochet shoes will keep your little feet happy. We’ll be using three crochet stitches that are worked in rounds, then crochet back & forth single crochet to create the top of the loafer. I am using Sugar ‘N Cream cotton yarn, but any #4 worsted weight yarn will do. Materials Lily Sugar’n Cream #4 worsted weight yarn, 200 yards 4 mm Hook Stitch markers Tapestry Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sc x 15 rows = approximately 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm)
Finished SizeSizes S(5-6) 8 in M(7-8) 9 in L(9-10) 10 in
Lily Sugar’n Cream #4 worsted weight yarn, 200 yards
- 4 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home