Crochet Heart Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When the love is in the air I made this heart shaped potholder to spread the love into the kitchen, too. The Crochet Heart Potholder is an easy & a fun little crochet project you can make in less than an hour. The pattern begins from the bottom and work in rounds so when the color change to make pink and white stripes you can carry up the yarn from inside when needs. No need to worry too much about weaving ends. At the end you will have a beautiful double thickness heart potholder. The pattern makes great gift for your loved ones, friends, teachers and especially who love to cook."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not very important for this pattern.
Finished Size8 wide
- 4-Medium weight / Worsted / 100% Cotton yarn in pink and white color
- H-8 / 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home