Crochet Dogwood Flower
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet Dogwood flower will make a beautiful embellishment and you can use it for any Spring decoration! You can use it to embellish clothes, hats, scarves, anything you like. These Dogwood flowers will look gorgeous on handmade cards or, you can even make jewelry with them. I live in an area where dogwoods are blossoming in April – May and the amazing beauty of these trees inspired me to design this crochet dogwood flower. Finished Size: This crochet Dogwood flower is about 2” in diameter. "
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home