Crochet Baby Sock/Slipper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a crochet baby socks/slippers are made for the 3-6 month baby size. Socks and slippers are different for the adult who are waking round the house and want their slippers to be thicker and also want to using for the cold season to make their feet warm in the cold season, but the children are very sensitive we always to protect them in the cold and chilly season. It is so important to using the socks and slippers in the house, and the outer most."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 hdc x 4 row = 1 inch (length toe to heel = 4 inches)
- crochet worsted yarn 4ply
- crochet hook 3mm/D3.25
- crochet needle
These prefect pair fit in 3- 6 month baby and you also can easy to adjust in small and larger size as you want. This video tutorial learn and teach you about the correct pattern, if I have a mistake in my written pattern I would a little try to make the video for my weavers and friends who like and appreciate my design and always thankful to them who visited and learn.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home