We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Circular Poncho has been an idea in my head for months and months. I finally got around to creating it and I love it! It’s shorter in the front so you can use your arms without having to find them, and longer in the back to keep you warm and in style! Speaking of warm, there is a ribbed turtleneck on the poncho to keep the chill away. The off-set style creates an eye-catching design in the back as well. All your friends are going to want one in their favorite colors!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Sizeadult woman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- Easy Jack O Lantern Softie
- Always Thankful Free Printable
- DIY Glitter Glam Pumpkins
- Googly Eyes Napkin Rings
- Halloween Candy Bouquet
- Glitzy & Glittery Pine Cone
- 3D Trees
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Scrappy Tree
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home