Beginner Crochet Beach or Market Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’re looking for a quick and fashionable summer project, check out this beginner crochet beach bag using the suzette stitch. If you’re like me, you’ve learned to crochet and you’ve got the basics down. You can single and double crochet with the best of them…. heck you are a wiz at granny squares… but you’re looking for something more practical and cute to do with your skills. Does this sound like you? Are you still in the beginner crochet step? It’s cool. This free Beginner Crochet Beach Bag is for crafters of all skill levels and makes a beautiful suzette stitch that no one will even have to know how easy it is! In fact, the suzette stitch is a great one to have in your arsenal. It works up a beautiful thick but breathable texture that is great for any number of projects."
Noteshand wash or wash on gentle/cold with like colors.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15" x 13" plus straps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home