Autumn Harvest Pumpkin Tea Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pumpkin teapot cozy is worked in post stitches and adorned with crochet leaves that cascade over the dome lid creating an almost life-like pumpkin for Halloween and Thanksgiving! It's great for fall decorating to serving up tea or hot chocolate for the kiddos! It’s sure to become a favorite for fall! Be sure to work the other pieces to this set which include the Autumn Harvest Napkin and plant pot cozy. Set the table in style!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 rows FPdc pat rep = 1″
Finished SizeFits a Round 4-cup teapot (Approx 5.75″ H x 8″ W x 5″ D)
1 Sm skein Red Heart 4-ply WW yarn (carrot or pumpkin)
Sm amt Red Heart 4-ply WW yarn (sage and/or lt sage)
- Crochet hook size I/9 (5.50 mm)
- Round 4-cup teapot (Approx 5.75″ H x 8″ W x 5″ D)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home