Amalthea Crochet Shawl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Looking for a chic crochet shawl pattern that will stop the show? This Amalthea Crochet Shawl Pattern is a fun woman's crochet accessory with a matching crochet hat! With an asymmetrical pattern and lace detail, this intermediate crochet shawl proves that DIY accessories have never been more fashionable!
In the Designer's Words: "Amalthea is a striped shawl that mixes lace and solid sections and is made from the corner out, creating an asymmetrical and intriguing look. One skein each of Frabjous Fibers/Wonderland Yarns Unicorn and Cheshire Cat yarns are all it takes to make this shawl, with enough left over to make the matching hat. The name for this shawl was inspired by the name of a unicorn in one of my favorite movies from childhood. You are sure to stop the show when you wear this set out!!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge23 sts x 13 rows makes 4" square in dc in front loop only, with yarn A
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Projects: 11 Pretty Ideas for What to Make out of Paracord
- 46 Free Crochet Patterns for Stuffed Animals
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home