Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Adjustable Crochet Bracelet is a quick and easy pattern that can be worked up with yarn scraps! It is beginner-friendly, comes with a video tutorial, and clear written instructions. The PDF pattern includes 33 step-by-step photo references to guide you through the bracelet-making process. They feature a lace look with an adjustable clasp, making it possible to make these bracelets with yarn only, rather than having to purchase additional metal clasps and closures. These lovely accessories can be made as friendship bracelets and work beautifully as great party favors, birthday gifts, thank you gifts, appreciation gifts, Christmas and holiday gifts, and more! They can be made in any and all sizes to fit babies, toddlers, kids/children, teens, and adults. Depending on the type of yarn (or even embroidery thread) that you use, you can use this pattern to crochet dainty and feminine lacy bracelets as a fashion accessory for girls and women, or unisex bracelets that are larger and bulkier. It can be customized with different yarn colors, weights, hook sizes, and embellishments (e.g., beads, buttons, tassels, appliques, charms) as well! For example, turn it into a lucky Chinese bracelet with red embroidery thread and gold beads to symbolize good luck and fortune!"
NotesFree video tutorial available for this pattern too! Check out the Sweet Softies Youtube Channel.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home