7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This 7-Hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket works up quick and is soft and comfy too. Just imagine a newborn snuggled in their bassinet sleeping soundly in something you lovingly made. A wonderful project for both beginner and expert alike, this blanket has a repeating rhythm of stitches. Once you get beyond the first row, this pattern works up very quickly without much counting.This pattern also has video links on how to work the crochet stitches. When crocheting the first row, I tugged a bit on the beginning chain stitches to see where to insert my crochet hook for the next set of stitches. Make sure that you have good lighting for this first row. Once this row is complete, it is easy to see right where to insert your hook as it is between to double crochet stitches."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches per 4 inches. Make this crochet washcloth wider or narrower by adding or subtracting stitches by 2. Add or reduce rows for altering the length.
Finished SizeThe finished size is approximately 22 inches wide X 25 inches long.
- Sprout or Candy Pink Baby Soft Boucle 3 skeins or 360 yards
- Size J Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home