Crochet Lovely Scrunchies (5 Ways)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I just googled a bit on the internet to find out how these little hair accessories are made, and I got started right away! "Cut out a rectangle of fabric measuring about 3.5 inches (9cm) by 14 inches (36cm), or 2-3 times longer than your elastic. The length of the rectangle will affect how much the fabric is gathered in the final piece, so if you want a ruffler scrunchie, make the rectangle longer." The only thing I had to think of was just start to crochet this rectangle! "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 stitches in a row and 25 rows makes a square of 10 by 10 cm
Finished Size1 size
- drops safran
- 2 safety pins
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home