Cute Crochet Slipper Boots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your toes warm while looking good with these Cute Crochet Slipper Boots. This tutorial contains links to easy crochet patterns in toddler, kid, and adult sizes, so everyone can enjoy these slippers. The pattern features a large bow on each slipper that you'll absolutely fall in love with. Combine a neutral color with a brighter one to make the adorable design pop even more.
These crochet slipper boots would make amazing stocking stuffers for your children or grandchildren on Christmas. Don't forget to make a pair for yourself, too!
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 stitches and 16 rows = 4-inch square in main pattern stitch.
Gauge isn't too important. If your gauge is a little bit big that just means there will be a bit of growing room in the slippers.
Want more easy crochet projects? No problem. Here are 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
- Fireside Slippers
- Crochet Bunny Slippers Pattern
- Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults
- 22 Free Crochet Slipper Patterns
- Quick Crochet Slippers Pattern for Adults
- Orange and Blue Crochet Slippers
- Crochet Socks for Father's Day
- Easy Peasy Adult Slippers
- Spa Crochet Slippers Pattern
- Chunky Brick Slippers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home