Franny Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This blanket is made from 1 ball of yarn and is worked from one corner to the other (c2c). This lacy stitch is easy to work up. Wonderful for the spring or summer. The blanket works up to be 22x33 inches in size. Great for a baby blanket and can easily be made into a larger sized blanket."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size22x33 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Foolproof Afghan Pattern
- Butterfly Wings Free Crochet Afghan Pattern
- 51 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns for Beginners
- 41 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Easy Ombre Baby Blanket
- Baby's First Crochet Blanket Pattern
- The Most Adorable Elephant Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy One Ball Crochet Baby Blanket and Hat Set
- Diamond Bobble Baby Blanket
- Cupcake Afghan
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home