Franny Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This blanket is made from 1 ball of yarn and is worked from one corner to the other (c2c). This lacy stitch is easy to work up. Wonderful for the spring or summer. The blanket works up to be 22x33 inches in size. Great for a baby blanket and can easily be made into a larger sized blanket."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size22x33 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Foolproof Afghan Pattern
51 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns for Beginners
Crochet Yellow Baby Blanket
Bands of Lace Afghan
The Coziest Crocheted Baby Blanket Ever
41 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
Easy One Ball Crochet Baby Blanket and Hat Set
17 Bulky Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
Baby's First Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home