Styrofoam Koalas DIY Kids Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simple kids crafts have a way of taking a more complicated task and turning it into a fun activity. While crafting can take time and energy, this Styrofoam Koalas DIY Kids Craft is sure to put a smile on your favorite little one's face. In fact, they'll be eager to turn off the television and power down the computer screen so they can work on this quick and easy craft project. If you're looking for craft projects for kids to make in an afternoon, this is the project. Start with a plan Styrofoam ball and add eyes, ears and a smiling mouth. Make sure to color the Styrofoam gray so it looks like a real-life koala bear. They can display their creation on their desk or dresser.
Time to CompleteOne hour
- Styrofoam ball
- Grey paint
- Grey felt
- Black felt
- Googly Eyes
- Aleene's Tacky Glue from I Love to Create
These make fun pencil toppers. Simply use a dowel to twist a hole in the bottom before painting. When the koala is done and everything has dried, slide it onto a pencil!
Paint the styrofoam ball grey by pouncing paint onto it.
While the paint is drying, cut out an oval nose and a smile from black felt. Cut a pair of ears from grey felt.
When the foam ball is dry, use tacky glue to attach the facial features.
Glue the ears in place. Hold them for 2-3 minutes so that they don't slump under their own weight.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- Upcycle a CD into a Colorful Woven Coaster
- Printable Just Poppin Back To School Teacher Gift
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Houses Coloring Page
- Clothespin Role Model Dolls
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home