Pom Pom Caterpillars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Our fuzzy pom pom caterpillar craft is easy to make and kids love ’em! Spring is here! And you know what that means — flowers, rainbows, sunshine, green grass … and bugs! We have an easy pom pom tutorial for our favorite “bug” of all, caterpillars! Perfect for imaginary and sensory play, these soft, bright caterpillars will delight children of all ages."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Pom poms
- Wiggly eyes
- Embroidery floss
- sewing needle
- Hot glue
Begin by threading your needle.
Pull the thread directly through the middle of the pom poms. Be sure to tie the end off!
Repeat until all of the pom poms are strung. Tie off the string and trim the excess.
Decide which end of the caterpillar is the head, then rethread your needle. Starting at the bottom of the pom pom, pull the thread up through the middle and out towards either the right or left. Repeat, pulling the thread towards the opposite side. Now the caterpillar has antennae!
Secure the wiggly eyes to the pom pom with hot glue. If desired, stitch a small smile onto the face of the caterpillar.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Butterfly Sun Catchers
- DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Fun to Make Glass Sun Catchers
- Finger Knit Valentine's Day Wreath
- DIY Recycled Craft for Kids: Night Owl
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Easy Popsicle Stick Monster Bookmark Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home