Brightly Striped Pot
This pot is great for the kids to help out with. The bright colors are sure to light up any room. All you need to use is some patio paint on these terra cotta pots.
- Patio Paint
- DCP52 - Pumpkin
- DCP57 - Marigold --- NEW!!
- DCP58 - Azalea --- NEW!!
- DCP63 - Blue Bahama --- NEW!!
- 2 1/2" rose pot, Michael's
- #3 round brush
- 3/4" and 1/2" flat brushes
- Foam plate
- Use large flat brush and Azalea to paint rim and inside of pot; let dry.
- Use large flat brush and Pumpkin to paint outside of pot below rim. Let dry.
- Refer to photo for placement. Use large flat brush and Blue Bahama to paint stripes on rim; let dry.
- Use small flat brush and Petunia Purple to paint stripes centered between Blue Bahama stripes. Let dry.
- Use round brush and Marigold to paint narrow stripe down center of each Blue Bahama stripe; let dry.
Read NextEasy Yarn Friendship Bracelets
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.