We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crafty Guides started when I searched the internet for a well made tutu for my daughters 1st birthday photo. I was always a creative person and I liked to try to make everything I owned. So it was very natural for me to figure out how to make a tutu on my own. There weren't many tutu instructions available 5 yearsago and so I had to look at a tutu online and figure it out. After trial and error I made my first tutu! I continued to make more tutus and pushed myself to make more unique styles. That's when I realized that there was a huge untapped market to properly teach others to make several variations of the tutu. That'swhen the idea was born. It initially started as Princess Pea Tutu Guide and eventually the Crafty Guides name was born two years later after adding two more ebooks to the collection. I take pride in the quality of my instructions and the continued support I offer to past and present customers ... Over 5,000 copies have been sold and I hope to continue to add and improve my ebook collection.
For 5 years, Crafty Guides has been offering instructional craft ebooks that will help inspire you to createbeautiful handmade tutus and hair bows. We've sold over $6,000 ebooks whom all have been satisfied customers... we've got the testimonials on our website to give you an idea of how much our guides have inspired many women. Many of my customers nowhave their own successful businesses selling tutus and hairbows! As long as I'm still offering these ebooks, I will be available for continued support!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Holly Christmas Napkin Rings
- Jean Dreams Tote
- How To Make A Pencil Case Out Of Paper?
- Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home