Stamped Clay Mosaic Tiles
Home made clay crafts don't have to be sculptures...get out those hard rubber stamps and make these elegant Stamped Clay Mosaic Tiles. These are great for hanging on the wall or adding dimension to your scrapbook pages!
- Air dry clay
- Stamp of your choice
- Knife/Cutting tool
- Ink stamps
- Roll out the clay until flat.
- Stamp with uninked stamp to give the clay texture.
- Cut out in your desired shape.
- If you want to string them together or make into jewelry, prick holes in them with a toothpick.
- Let dry - overnight is usually fine.
- Brush stamp pads over your shapes- use different colors and blend for a subtle effect.
- Optional step: Varnish them or add Glossy Accents.
- The clay shapes are really versatile. Use them to embellish paper crafts or to make mosaics!