Handmade Christmas Charm Bracelet
In a couple hours, you will be able to make your very own Christmas charm bracelet for the holiday season. This Handmade Christmas Charm Bracelet is truly a treasure that you will be proud to wear. Christmas spirit can be found within your own two hands when you create a special bracelet. Charms for bracelets are even more special when they emulate the magic of Christmas. Create a Handmade Christmas Charm Bracelet to really "charm" everyone you meet.
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24724 Noel Snowflake Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24625 Candy Cane Snowflake Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24726 Stocking Present Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24729 Snowflake Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24730 Poinsettia Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24732 Swirl Snowman Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24733 Painted Candy Cane Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24735 Santa Dec 25 Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24748 Christmas Bracelet
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz™ 24749 Earrings & Jump Rings
- Plaid® Select Strands™ 3534 Beads Coral Flat Round Disk Red
- Plaid® Select Strands™ 3309 Beads Glass 8mm Faceted Round Green
- Plaid® Select Strands™ 3413 Beads Glass 8mm Faceted Round Crystal
- Silver head pins & eye pins
- Needle nose pliers
- Create several bead charms before assembling your charm bracelet. To create a bead charm, thread either a head pin or an eye pin with a combination of the round flat disc red beads, 8 mm green and/or 8mm crystal faceted beads.
- Once the beads are threaded onto the head or eye pin, make a loop using the round nose pliers and trim the excess pin using side cutters. Create several bead charms.
- Next, lay your bracelet out before you so that you can design the placement of your Christmas charms and colored bead charms. At this time, attach a few Christmas charms to the eye pin of a bead charm.
- Once you are happy with the design placement of your bead charms and Christmas charms, attach the charms to the bracelet chain links using jump rings. Note: To open and close a jump ring, hold one half of the jump ring (with the slit at the top) using a pair of chain nose pliers, hold the second half of the jump ring with the round nose pliers And open the jump ring moving one hand toward you and the opposite hand away from you. NEVER open a jump ring by pulling it part as this will weaken the support of the jump ring. To close the jump ring, simply reverse the direction of the one hand towards you and the other hand away from you.
- If you have charms left over, create a pair of Holiday Glitz earrings too!