Tinsel Garland Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Get into the Christmas spirit with this 5 minute tinsel garland wreath! Simple but festive, this easy wreath requires just a few supplies and no glue! Using a small willow wreath as a base for this tinsel garland wreath makes this craft light and easy to hang anywhere in the house. I like that this wreath doesn’t take up much space, making it perfect for small spaces and it brightens up any room thanks to its silver color and the snowflakes which reflect the light and change color; really cute feature! It also adds a little pop of color due to the red-ish Christmas ornaments I chose to embellish my wreath with."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Eyelet Lace Tee
- Ministering Angel Free Printable
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home