Recycled Christmas centerpieces
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Give your table a festive touch with these beautiful DIY Christmas centerpieces! If you love hosting a Christmas party but plan on staying on budget, then you must make these tin can centerpieces! Reusing materials for crafts is a great way to save a little money and help the planet! And one of the best reusable materials for crafting are tin cans. There are so many amazing ways to reuse cans – from organizing your desk to creating unique lanterns. With this simple holiday craft, we’re going to turn plain soup cans into a beautiful DIY Christmas centerpiece for your holiday dinner table. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 3 Free Printable Christmas Cards to Color
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Spiral Rose Book Page Wreath Tutorial
- Jingle Bell Tile Coasters
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home