Joy Holiday Card
Create a festive Holiday card from Uchida of America using craft punches and stamping.
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy with Score, Straight and scalloped blade
- Marvy® Clever Lever Giga Craft Punch - Scalloped Oval
- Marvy® Clever Lever Giga Craft Punch - Oval
- Marvy® Red, Jungle Green and Lt. Blue Ink Pad Silver Just Glitter
- Clear Stamps from Papertrey Ink (Snowflake Serenade set)
- Zip Dry paper glue by Beacon adhesives
- Fabri-Tac by Beacon Adhesives
- Silk ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Foam mount squares
- Red glitter
- Red, Green and White cardstock by Prism
- Marvy® Squishy Scissors
- Synthetic sponge
All measurements are in inches
- Trim and score red cardstock to create a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.
- Trim green cardstock to 3 3/4" x 5" with the scalloped blade in the Paper Trimming Buddy. Sponge edges with green ink and adhere to the card base with Zip Dry.
- Trim white cardstock to 3 1/2" x 4" and stamps with snowflakes in colors shown. Add Silver Just Glitter in selected areas. Sponge with blue ink. Adhere to green layer. Stamp sentiment in red and holly in green onto white cardstock. Punch out with oval punch, sponge with blue ink and adhere to a punched red scalloped oval. Adhere to the center of the card with foam mount squares. Add red glitter to highlight berries.
- Tie ribbon together to form a bow in the center and snip ends diagonally with Squishy Scissors to finish card.