Cute DIY Shimmery Ornaments
Learn how to make Christmas ornaments that will cover your tree in glittery beauty. These Cute DIY Shimmery Ornaments almost look good enough to eat. Be prepared to catch everyone's eye this holiday season with your beautiful, stylish tree. These adorable Christmas craft ideas will put you in a holly jolly mood all season long. Once you make these Cute DIY Shimmery Ornaments, you will have a Christmas tree that you would be proud to have in the front room window.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter®
- C1 Apple Red Jewel (23555)
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Bond
- C1 Fashion Glitter Bond™ 4oz (29030)
- Scratch paper
- Rubber bands
- Clear glass ball ornaments
- Tulle – white
- Wedge makeup sponge
- Ribbon – red and white gingham pattern
- Cut a section of tulle large enough to fit around ornament.
- Tie a knot in the center of the tulle piece. Place an ornament over knotted center of tulle and pull the sides of the tulle up around ornament, completely covering ornament. Secure in place with a rubber band.
- Tie a bow around top of ornament.
- Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto foil and use a wedge makeup sponge to dab Glitter Bond on bottom half of ornaments.
- While holding over a piece of scratch paper, sprinkle Apple Red glitter over the wet adhesive. Pour excess glitter back into container for reuse and let ornaments dry completely.