Peppermint Soap Recipe With Shea Butter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’re looking for a peppermint soap recipe that’s moisturizing and gentle on your skin, you’re going to love this! Now that the furnace is running all of the time, I’ve noticed that my skin is so much dryer than it is in the summer. Using a moisturizing homemade soap recipe is a great way to return moisture to dry skin. This peppermint soap recipe is made using the melt-and-pour soap making method. It’s so much easier than making a hot or cold process peppermint soap recipe. It’s simply a matter of cutting the soap blocks, melting them, and adding the essential oils and colorant (if desired). "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home