We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learning how to make lavender soap at home is easy. The scent of lavender is so relaxing, you may find you want to keep them for yourself instead of giving them away as gifts as you intended! Just be sure to make extra soap for yourself. Homemade gifts are appreciated even more than their store bought counterparts. These DIY lavender soaps are simple and pretty and make wonderful gifts. In fact, you can make a bundle for the holidays by adding in our dried lavender candles and our lavender sugar scrub! "
1 lb Goat’s milk glycerin soap
1 tsp lavender essential oil
2 sprigs lavender leaves
Decorative paper and twine for packaging optional
Soap mold in assorted shapes
Microwavable bowl and mixing spoon
Measuring cups, spoons and knife
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home