We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you like the look (and aroma) of dried lavender as much as we do, then you’ll love how easy it is to use the stems to make these pretty DIY lavender candles. These candles, as well as this DIY lavender sugar scrub, would make a really thoughtful gift idea for someone, either as a birthday, mother’s day, or a hostess gift. Lavender is one of those floral varieties that inspire us to create the most. The scent of lavender evokes a sense of calm and relaxation. "
- 1 glass mason jar
- dried lavender
- 1 cup candle wax
- 1 candle wick
- 1 double boiler
- 1 skewer
- 4 drops flower and spice essential oil
- 10 inches twine
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Bowtiful 18” Doll Dress
- Clever Cacti Printable Wall Art
- Flashlight Baby Rattle
- Printable Chalkboard Mason Jar Art
- Spread the Love Free Printable Wall Art
- "Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art
- Cute Baking Printable Wall Art
- Gorgeous Fall Printable Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home