Diy Unicorn Bubble Bars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These unicorn bubble bars make bath time fun and colorful! Formulated with essential oils and moisturizing shea butter, these DIY bubble bars produce lots of foam and bubbles and release a relaxing natural fragrance. The easy tutorial shows how to make, store, and use solid bubble bath bars. Bubble bars are a fun bath time treat. I would describe bubble bars as a solid bubble bath. Bubble bars disintegrate in water and contain a foaming agent that creates mounds of foam and bubbles. Whereas bath bombs generally only fizz and don’t produce much foam. Discover how to make bubble bar dough to create pampering, unicorn bath treats that are perfect for Lush lovers in need of self care."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home