Rock Star Bracelets
Even if you don't party like a rock star, you can dress like one with these rocking bracelets.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA151 - Royal Fuchsia
- DA255 - Bahama Blue
- DAW01 - White
- DS17 - Multi-Purpose Sealer
Triple Thick Gloss Glaze
- TG01-3 - Triple Thick Gloss Glaze, 2-oz. Brush-On
- DBL1000-B - Liner 0
- 1" flat brush
- Old toothbrush
- 2 feet of 1/8" black ribbon
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Three wooden bangles in various sizes
1. Using flat brush, paint inside of bracelet Bahama Blue. Paint outside Lamp Black. Let dry.
2. With pencil, lightly write ROCK on bracelet along with two freehand stars to right and left.
3. Using liner brush, paint stars Royal Fuchsia. Let dry.
4. Use White Americana Writer to outline penciled word. Let dry.
5. Seal with Multi-Purpose Sealer and let dry.
1. Using flat brush, paint entire bracelet Royal Fuchsia. Let dry.
2. Load old toothbrush with Bahama Blue.Use finger to flick paint off of bristles onto bracelet.
Clean toothbrush and load with Lamp Black and repeat. Let dry.
3. Use flat brush to apply coating of Triple Thick Gloss Glaze. Let dry.
1. Paint bracelet Bahama Blue. Let dry.
2. Seal with Multi-Purpose Sealer and let dry.
3. Using glue gun, glue end of ribbon to inside of bracelet. Wrap diagonally around bracelet and glue again back at starting point.
Use free-standing rod or ornament hanger to hang bracelets while drying.