Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With adult life comes a million things we think about, worry about, have on our to-do list and so much more. Being an adult is certainly stressful no matter what your day-to-day schedule looks like. Yes, there is medication and therapy to help get you through those stresses and difficult times, but those can be costly. Have you tried the newest craze of adult coloring books? The Opulent Bazaar Coloring Book from C & T Publishing is definitely one you need to try.
We all know that coloring is for kids, but with intricate designs and sharp colored pencils, coloring has quickly become an adult hobby. In Opulent Bazaar you will find over 50 radiant designs with beautiful illustrations. One of the artists of the book, Valori Wells, is a fabric designer, quilt maker, photographer, author and so much more. The intimacy in her patterns comes from some of her original fabric designs, which are full of flowers, elephants, and birds. As you turn the pages you will become mesmerized at each of the designs.
With multiple pages of kaleidoscopes, freeform doodles, and bohemian designs to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect design to de-stress your day. Coloring just a few minutes a day can help relieve stress and get your creative juices flowing. Your mind wanders as you choose what colors to color each pattern, and it makes up stories about each of the scenes that you see. Your brain becomes stimulated as you color your way through the book.
Each pattern is printed on heavyweight, high-quality paper with perforated edges for easy tearing out and framing. There is only one pattern per page with a blank page on the back, so you don't have to worry about colors showing through.
Opulent Bazaar is definitely a book you should have in your collection. Not only will it bring you peace, but it allows you to color with colored pencils, fine tip markers and even water colors. Enjoy a sense of relaxation.
What helps you de-stress each day? Comment below and let us know!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- Win Adult Coloring Books!
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Enter for your chance to win the Hidden Jewels Coloring Books Bundle!
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Fabric Flowers
- Hello! Macrame
- Sand, Sand, Sand!
- The Simple Art of Japanese Papercrafts
- Creative Beaded Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- How to Tie Dye with Bleach
- Printable Summer Mad Lib PDF
- Essential Oil Itch Relief Cream
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home