2 Hour Crafting Treasures
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
2-Hour Crafting Treasures
by Laura Scott
Published by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
If you've got the itch to craft something and only a short amount of time to spend, 2-hour craft projects are perfect for you! This book is full of quick projects to start and finish in 2 hours or less, including quick and easy gifts, kids' crafts, Christmas crafts, wearable crafts, and easy ideas for what to make and sell at a craft fair. There are over 100 quick project ideas inside this book, which includes lots of photos, step-by-step instructions, and tips and tricks for putting your own spin on each craft. If you've only got 2 hours, make one of the handmade treasures inside this book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home